View Single Post
Old 10 Feb 2008, 02:53   #20
djfierce
Mega Loafer

ok so we just got home from seeing patti, and oh my god what a night i am dog tired but boy it was soo worth it, we were fortunate to have a pic taken and i have to say she is the most gracious and stunning person i have ever had the fortune to meet.

And the performance, well we were told that her and the band were just gonna be 'jamming' but it looked a pretty polished performance to me lol given the fact they had only a couple of days to rehearse we were all blown away. The song that stood out the most for me was 'bible and a beer which was just astounding (and that was the first song she did lol) another that sounded great was 'mustang sally' leading into 'respect' which got a great response from the crowd.Can't wait to see her again over here.

M has all the pics which he will post soon i'm sure and there will be a full video from the five songs that she did, which i will pass on to Deb to post no good at this stuff myself lol so be patient

the venue was lovely, it was in a barn adjacent to the pub, very good accoustics for the band btw. Anyway attendance was really good and everyone had a blast and a good dance (except for me who was trying to hold the camcorder steady )

Oh met two lovely people from this site too who like us dropped everything for the chance to see Patti, they have promised to post about the night too from their perspective, so hopefully see some great pics from them too

anyway that's enough from here, roll on the pics
djfierce is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.02295 seconds with 14 queries.