View Single Post
Old 17 Sep 2020, 01:29   #6903
AndrewG
I hope your salmon sucks!

The Invisible Man (2020)

Utterly atrocious.

1 / 10

Watch Paul Verhoeven's far superior Hollow Man, instead of this utterly frustrating tripe.
Worst movie I've seen this year. Worse than Tenet if that was even possible.
Christopher Nolan and Jason Blum should merge Syncopy with Blumhouse productions. It will probably create a paradox of awfulness in the entertainment industry and perhaps cause a ripple effect that will make all awful movies in the history of the movie business to magically disappear.

Again like Tenet, this movie takes itself so serious. It forgets to entertain. A terrible lead actress was chosen. Terrible plot points. A mountain of plot holes and mostly just vague carry on that is never convincing or makes you feel anything.

Made for people who have no emotions I think. Maybe a dead fish will like it.

Whoever made this has no idea that a movie such as Terminator exists: the bad guy actually has a motivation to stalk, there is some fun in the absurdity of the situation, the effects are subtle, the menace comes from the intrigue, actors, situations and suspension of disbelief. This movie does everything in the total opposite way, it all feels very repetitive, it is far too long and the movie thus fails miserably.
A movie about the apparently teleporting dog that was in this storyline would have been more interesting.

Last edited by AndrewG; 17 Sep 2020 at 01:40.
AndrewG is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.04763 seconds with 14 queries.