View Single Post
Old 03 Nov 2016, 20:46   #4
Adje
trying to be realistic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wario View Post
Im done with this site for good.
Because of this? Chris, you do showbusiness. This is going to happen to you more than often, dude.

Besides it is not just 'celebrating' the music. If that was the case all those tribute folks like that Steve Steinman guy and such wouldn't charge what they charge. it's a living for them. In my eyes they are basically parasiting on the succes of an artist that had to work his ass off to become where he is now (and that goed not just for Meat but any artist).

The fact that I wholeheartly disagree with you shouldn't matter to you though. As you said, you have fun with it. You don't carry the ambition to make your own music. You just want to celebrate those songs. And again, I am happy you are able to do so. But, just like that bat musical, I am not your targeted audience and i don't share the same opinion. That happens but in the end it's nothing more than 2 different opinions.

You have people visiting your gigs, you have fun on the stage. That is what should matter to you. Why do you care if I -or others- enjoy tribute acts.
Adje is offline   Reply With Quote
1 User Likes This Post.

Page generated in 0.04121 seconds with 14 queries.