View Single Post
Old 12 Jun 2022, 13:58   #6910
Adje
trying to be realistic

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewG View Post
I found Fallen Kingdom didn't really stand the test of time after I watched it again a few times. The second Hammond thing is soo stupid. And the effects of the dinos leaving the house are terrible. For me probably as bad as JP3. JW1 for me was still the most interesting big creature movie since Jurassic Park: Lost World. The park stuff felt very authentic if a bit dumb, sure, but fun in places. The effects are still pretty decent too.
Will catch JW3 next week probably but have very low expectations.
I wasn't a fan of Dominion either. But I really dislike the choises Colin makes as a director (I remember us disagreeing on JW, as I still find it the worst blockbuster of it's year and you were quite fund of it ) I don't think Trevorrow really understands his own concepts and this movie was sort of that same mess again.

But looking forward to your findings on the movie

Elvis
was actually muich better than I expected it to be. From the stand of Colonel Parker. For me Tom Hanks was (by far) the weak link in this movie -which means the rest was exceptional.

8,5 / 10 (Tom Hanks would score a 3,5 to 4 for his portrayal and a 0/10 for his ridiculous accent
Adje is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05103 seconds with 14 queries.