Thread: To all
View Single Post
Old 06 Mar 2014, 04:22   #13
suzieq
Mega Loafer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Ball View Post
Please accept my apology for my outburst last night . I have no excuse for it.Will take full Responsibility for my actions. Uncalled for !!

You are my friends and I love you
Meat

By the way ...
New album called

"Braver Than we Are"

Not the song you think it is . Karla and and Ellen are singing with me on that track !! 2nd song in !! We are doing a Cover sort of of "MORE" Sisters of Mercy .. Jims is writing some new lyrics for it and it will Rock .. Don't know how many heard Jim's Demo of the song but very different than "SOM" I had to send the Demo to Jim ,very Funny, He went crazy when he heard it , quote' "That's the best thing I ever produced "
Meat
No apology necessary for me, but I like reading the excitement about the new album and how Jim responded to "SOM".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Ball View Post
Not sure I am !! That film has me worried !! Not sure the director had me doing what I should have done !! I wanted to do some things much different , but I trusted him !! I will tell you this unlike what they said about Les Mis. all the singing is really live , no studio !! at all !!
M
So, will you be ordering it On Demand then? I'm sure a bunch of us will be chattering about it after we've seen it.

Last edited by suzieq; 06 Mar 2014 at 04:47. Reason: sp
suzieq is offline   Reply With Quote
1 User Likes This Post.

Page generated in 0.02464 seconds with 14 queries.