View Single Post
Old 17 Sep 2006, 22:01   #74
Sue K
Mega Loafer

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrissLoaf View Post
how does liking or disliking Patti or Aspen (or anyone else who shares the stage with Meat) translate into disliking, or not supporting, Meat?

Meat is a bombastic talent. Meat has the right to staff / cast / setup his stage show any way he chooses. I haven't seen anyone say differently. And I hope it's enormously successful for him. For Aspen too.

A new album and new tour are all about marketing. Translated = $$$$. Maybe Marion and Aspen are supposed to appeal to the younger fans instead of old broads like me

But it isn't rocket science to know that what comes across as "sexy" between Meat and Patti could make some people uncomfortable with a 20-something in the role...
ooooo... i HATE doing this... speculating.. but.. shrig.. here goes.. i'll assume you're talking re: Paradise?.. and how do we even what Paradise will evolve into this time around?.. i'm a Meat fan only since Bat2.. and in that little time.. over those few years... i've seen that many different stage versions of Paradise... i look forward to hearing about the new version that will be viewed at RAH... in fact.. i'm really starting to get really excited about all this.. !... why.. it's always something magic.. always something new.. isn't it???....

t....

Page generated in 0.02432 seconds with 14 queries.