Thread: Patti Russo
View Single Post
Old 03 Feb 2022, 10:15   #156
ThatWriterGuy
Super Loafer

To address several issues:

1. If Patti wanted to 'expose Meat' via the media for an enormous sum of money, it would have been done already. Years ago. There was plenty of opportunity. Last week Patti was contacted by, more or less, 30 reporters and offered a live spot on BBC breakfast news. She graciously declined.

2. After the news broke officially of Meat's passing, Kitchen Sink lit a candle and played the last few moments of music that both Meat and Jim released together in true collaboration. The Hale and Pace video was uploaded on request of the original channel. We had used a small clip in the past. After ten years active the video was claimed under ITV copyright in the UK. The original channel asked if we would reupload for various territories. Since several members of the NLE particularly like this clip, I agreed, and took the clip down within an hour as copyright was indeed claimed in several territories. End of saga.

3. Patti and I have been friends for a couple of years. We talk on the phone most every day. I knew everything there was to know about her story before the concept of Kitchen Sink ever existed, and she knew every detail of mine. No matter how much you want there to be, there is no personal gain and you will not contrive a situation whereupon you pit one party against another and sow division. Honestly, it's as transparent as ... a transparent thing.

4. The rest, sadly, is just bad fan fiction.

Last edited by ThatWriterGuy; 03 Feb 2022 at 10:52.
3 Users Like This Post.

Page generated in 0.02599 seconds with 14 queries.