View Single Post
Old 23 Nov 2010, 08:10   #65
BostonAngel
Super Loafer

I wish CC the best of luck. She has been playing gigs with her own band here in the northeast of the US at least since 2008. And, of course, she was touring with Meat even prior to that. I have been to several of her gigs. She has a strong voice and ALWAYS has a packed house at any of her shows. She has in fact released 2 albums on her own here in the US. She has a big following in the US especially in the NY/NJ area. I think it came to a point that it was harder & harder for her to do both. She had to make a choice. And since her following here in the states is continually growing, she made the difficult decision to concentrate on her own career. As others have said she was "eye candy" in the band and "didn't have much to do" - "didn't really add anything".
She definitely has the vocal ability and the talent to make it on her own. I am sure she will be a great success. I wish her the very best. And I can't wait to get see her perform again.
Yes, this is coming from someone with the screen name ccfan. How did I become such a fan? By watching her perform both with Meat and as a solo act. And also by being lucky enough to have spoken with her personally on several occasions. She is sweet, fun, generous, down to earth, looks gorgeous, has a beautiful voice and is a truly talented performer. That's my opinion. CC rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BostonAngel is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05332 seconds with 14 queries.