View Single Post
Old 21 Mar 2019, 11:00   #2
AndrewG
I hope your salmon sucks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wario View Post
I honestly feel like Live recording and bootleg discussion should be a sub forum. will give new life to this forum.

right now its dead. and a waste of money sadly.

if we had a live recording sub forum to discuss and trade thatd really bring people in.

Meat doesnt come here anymore anyway. its been like 2 years.
I doubt there is enough interest to be honest, just for bootlegs. There is enough opportunity for people to create posts about this anyway without changes to the forum structure.

I just randomly looked up Bruce Springsteen's 1975 Main Point show on YouTube. Widely regarded as one of his most famous Bootlegs, the birth of Born to Run. One of the first few videos on YouTube that came up that has the full show has only 50 views over the last half year. If the king of bootlegs gets so little narrowed down attention then in reality how much interest in boots is there for Meat? Much less I would reckon since also many of his set lists hardly changed during tours. With the live shows available (mostly Bat with the Australian orchestra) people's needs are probably mostly fulfilled. Even the awesome Live Around The World set had quite a limited run. Most Meat Loaf's boots never sounded as good as that.

Let's face it if there is no news + the fact forums have been dying around the web for years it's a perfect storm for a fan forum to go down hill right now.
Rockman has had two threads this year. And that is on the back of the musical that countless people were waiting for for over a decade.

Last edited by AndrewG; 21 Mar 2019 at 11:05.
AndrewG is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.04600 seconds with 14 queries.