Thread: Unsaid (??)
View Single Post
Old 20 Apr 2003, 08:44   #1
TeamNZfan
Loafer
 
Join Date: 05.03.2003
Location: Auckland, New Zealand
Posts: 51
Default Unsaid (??)

I have been fortunate to download a song called Unsaid(?) by Meat, however it does not seem to figure on the track listing of CHSIBM but I can not find it on any other CDs. Where is this truly great song from? With my limited net skills I can't even find lyrics for it. Would love to know who wrote it and what CD it is on. Thanks for any help you can give me.

(I have yet to receive my copy of CHSIBM via amazon uk (despatched yesterday), so it is possible that the song I think is called Unsaid is under a different name on the new CD).
TeamNZfan is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Page generated in 0.02617 seconds with 13 queries.