View Single Post
Old 05 Mar 2004, 10:46   #48
Deb
Mega Loafer
 
Join Date: 26.04.2003
Location: Did I say that?...
Posts: 4,162
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wezzie
sultonfan,
I assure you I have never seen you naked !
I also hope you know I didn't send that to you, but at least you haven't got one from yourself yet !!
Wanted to add something to Caz's post, unless you have a virus program and (thanks to David's suggestion) update it every day DON'T OPEN ANY ATTACHMENT !! It doesn't matter if you know the sender or not, as you saw sultonfan got something from whom she thought was me. This virus is I think the worst yet. Thanks for the link R.
Wezzie
Phew glad about that Wezzie thought someone ahd been sending them baby pix around No of course i knew you hadnt sent me a virus lol ,was just saying where it was saying it was from.

Deb
Deb is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Page generated in 0.02991 seconds with 13 queries.