View Single Post
Old 03 Mar 2004, 14:23   #16
Deb
Mega Loafer
 
Join Date: 26.04.2003
Location: Did I say that?...
Posts: 4,162
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weissheim
Quote:
Originally Posted by sultonfan
If theres any comp geeks here that know how i can get any deleted mail back from outlook, please let me know, so i can actually prove i got this email in the first place,
or to find out from my norton reports where the email came from.
Have you cleared out your "Deleted Items" folder lately? If not, check there.
yeah I clear it all the time especially since a few of us had a bout of virus's the other week, i worry about them doing something even in the trash lol. Plus I read somewhere its best to. I do have a report of it in norton, it just wont give me any info of where it came from, anyone got any ideas on where esle it might say it?

thanx for replying anyway :)
Deb
Deb is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Page generated in 0.03584 seconds with 13 queries.