Quote:
|
Originally Posted by Vickip
There is as far as I'm aware no virus on our mailing list. Deb is not on it. Caryl's virus checker is updated for that virus ... she just scanned her system, and it's clear.
She doesn't have Deb's email address. If Deb has received a virus appearing to come from Caryl's address book, it is most likely that someone has picked up her address from a website .. could be the UK forum. As Deb isn't even in Caryl's address book it hasn't come from Caryl!! Blame her for all the troubles they have brought upon themselves .. for the Iraq War, for the last earthquake .. for the fall in the dollar .. but not for a virus sent to someone whose address she does not have!
|
Vicki I did not blame Caryl for sending me a virus, I just said i had got one from her email account. I'm not that thick that I dont know virus's take over someones address book, I was trying to let her know so she could check her comp or at least be aware of it. As I said I did try to reply to it and I also pmed her, only once it was posted in here did I mention it and more to help her than anything else, If my comp had a virus or my email had been taken over by aliens I'd like someone to tell me. So someone from the uk forum is very unlikely to of sent me a virus in caryls name, virus's do that all on their own.