View Single Post
Old 11 Feb 2004, 21:10   #1
DIZZY DRUMMER
Always Ready For A Bang
 
Join Date: 30.11.2003
Location:  Left In The Dark .......... AGAIN
Posts: 6,389
Default JOCULARITY FROM MOM

My Mom taught me RELIGION
You better pray that will come out of the carpet

My Mom taught me about TIME TRAVEL
If you don't do as you are told, I'm going to know you into the middle of next week!

My Mom taught me LOGIC
Because I said so - that's why

My Mom taught me FORESIGHT
Make sure you wear clean underwear, in case you have an accident

My Mom taught me CONTORTIONISM
Will you look at the dirt on the back of your neck

My Mom taught me STAMINA
You'll sit there until all of that broccoli is gone

My Mom taught me about the WEATHER
This room of yours looks as though a tornado went through it

My Mom taught me about HYPOCRISY
If I told you once, I told you a million times - do not exaggerate!

My Mom taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE
I brought you into this world, I can take you out!

My Mom taught me about ANTICIPATION
Just wait until I get you home

My mom taught me about RECEIVING
you are going to get it when we get home

My Mom taught me about WISDOM
When you get to my age, you'll understand

My Mom taught me about JUSTICE
One day you'll have kids, and I hope they turn out like you
DIZZY DRUMMER is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Page generated in 0.02820 seconds with 13 queries.