Quote:
|
Originally Posted by sultonfan
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by original sin
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by sultonfan
Just to set the record straight, Sue posted here, before It was took to pm.
Deb
|
Debs, either way, before or after my whole point one this one is I for one don't think here was the place.
|
I understand what you mean Sin but maybe Sue was so fed up after spending so much time on something, to have it posted somewhere else without her permission. As has already been posted here, because Sue has given permission once, doesnt mean its granted automatically. I can understand that she wanted to draw attention to it. If my site was used without me saying so, I'd probably feel the same. I've spanet far more of my spare time on it than I can afford, and I'm sure the same can be said for Sue.
Deb
|
Yes Debs I can quite see that Sue might have felt fed up, but calling attention to it - I think should have been to the person concerned in private, especially where it is obvious there was no malice intended in the act questioned. If this couldn't be resolved in that manner and was still an issue then I would whole heartedly support it being brought into the "public arena" and in fact would do so myself. But in this instance I don't believe that was the case.
I'm sure you and Sue like all the others running sites give a lot of spare time and funds to keep these upto date, I don't question that for a moment.
But the old adage two wrongs don't make a right does spring to mind.
I see you quoted me earlier and yes I always say each topic on it's own merit. This is something I really do believe and whilst I have publically and privately thanked Sue in the past for various things, I don't agree with her actions on this one, who know's where I'll land next time next time
I'm wondering if we should now free up the board and continue this in PM's or emails, so I'll invite anyone who wants to pass comment or thought on any of my posts or comments on this thread to contact me