View Single Post
Old 27 Jan 2004, 20:56   #41
original sin
Sinner
 
Join Date: 15.04.2003
Location: cyber space
Posts: 2,457
Default

Quote:
Just to put the record straight here, I also am a bit peed at a thread on Kasim getting hijacked by all of this, Sue and Vicki had sorted this out, you once again have fueled it by posting in defense of Vicki, and before you say it, Yes I have also for Sue, but i'm really sick to the back teeth of letting it all go by
As I could be "accused" of being a guilty party to any any hijacking - I'll refer back to my earlier comments. IMHO there was no need what so ever to make referrence to what had been done. Indeed making the statement was inviting comment.
I believe it should have been dealt with in private between Vicki and Sue.
To me the statement was just as bad as making a child stand in a corner with the pointed "D" hat on, for everyone to point and stare. I had hoped we were above that.
original sin is offline  
 

Page generated in 0.02479 seconds with 13 queries.