Thread: Sssh!!
View Single Post
Old 13 Apr 2003, 16:53   #43
The Flying Mouse
Armed ba$tard and Jo's other half.
 
Join Date: 06.08.2002
Location:  In the middle of nowhere near the end of the line.
Posts: 16,104
Default

Hey Tim,I know a thing or two about fan worship .It's a real shame that more stars can't set a better example .
I know what you mean how things have changed so quickly.I'm only 26 but I remember that things were better then.Hey,the kids were no angels then,but I think things have gone too far .
I can understand how teachers and parents blame each other.I think it's down to the fact that neither have enough control anymore.Personally,I blame the government.Parents and teachers no longer have the right to disipline the children in their care.It's crazy that children can take their parents to court now .Not that I advocte beating children of course,but when I was young the thing I feared above all was my mothers slipper.It didn't do me any harm in fact I would say that it did me a lot of good.
Also,I think a large part of the problem is the philosophy of "my friends parents let them do what they want".Until all parents can say no at the same time I think things will continue to deteriate .
The Flying Mouse is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Page generated in 0.03293 seconds with 13 queries.