Thread: Sssh!!
View Single Post
Old 13 Apr 2003, 14:35   #39
The Flying Mouse
Armed ba$tard and Jo's other half.
 
Join Date: 06.08.2002
Location:  In the middle of nowhere near the end of the line.
Posts: 16,104
Default

I've never visited the real world and I don't intend too .
Working in a school that must be hard.It doesn't suprise me one bit that they need security officers these days.Next they'll be issuing the staff with riot guns .
Apart from singing i'm also a childrens entertainer.I used to really enjoy my work but I think kids are growing up to fast now.I honestly can't remember the last time I did a magic show where I blew up a modeling balloon without one of the kids shouting out a rude comment ,and these are kids aged 4-8 .
I blame it on the ammount of sexual references in music aimed at kids these days.I can't be discribed as a prude,but I just don't like this kind of exposure to young minds .I can't understand a responsable adult allowing their children to listen to stuff like that .
That's why I don't do as many kids shows as I used too.Also I prefer rock & roll and beer .
Tim and Dottie,what age children do you work with and what are your thoughts?
The Flying Mouse is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Page generated in 0.02974 seconds with 13 queries.