View Single Post
Old 11 Jan 2004, 08:27   #18
RSG
Mega Loafer
 
Join Date: 27.07.2003
Location:  Canada
Posts: 3,296
Default

It is really hard to choose one, you really can't. But just to give you an answer, my favourite would be, my opinions change often.

Bat Out Of Hell: Bat Out Of Hell
Dead Ringer: I'll Kill You If You Don't Come Back
Midnight At The Lost & Found: --------------- (Never heard enough to know)
Bad Attitude: Piece Of The Action
Blind Before I Stop: -------------------------- (Never heard enough to know)
Back Into Hell: Objects In The Rear View Mirror May Appear Closer Than They Are
Welcome To The Neighborhood: Amnesty Is Granted
The Very Best Of Meat Loaf: A Kiss Is A Terrible Thing To Waste
Couldn't Have Said It Better: Did I Say That?
<Rare Singles>: Decadent Wish

I like all of Meat's songs for many reasons, and just because there is an answer here, that could change by tomorow.

Bold Is My Favourite record
RSG is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Page generated in 0.02771 seconds with 13 queries.