09 Jan 2004, 16:59
|
#70
|
|
Mega Loafer
Join Date: 14.04.2002
Location: Stadskanaal, The Netherlands
Posts: 1,631
|
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by Bart
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by evil nickname
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by AndyK
but for me I'd rather he used those 20 minutes for something else
|
finally! someone else dares to say it! The best version of Paradise I've seen in years was done a couple of years ago on a Dutch TV show, where they did the single version (the heavily cut version without the play-by-play) live. Lasted about 5 minutes, and it rocked.
But for 'real' concerts, I'd say do it in 10 minutes or so (no extended make out sections, no elaborate fight scenes, just play the song) and use the time which comes available for A Kiss Is A Terrible Thing To Waste, Sailor To A Siren, Surf's Up, Execution Day or whatever.
|
Impossible ofcourse to leave this song out during a concert. And 10 minutes its impossible too. Its just one of those songs were meat does no edit versions, just like Bat. he does edit live versions now with AFL and Took the words.
|
I agree with Bart. You can cut AFL, because everything Jim put in the song is still there. If you do it with Paradise, it isn't.
|
|
|