View Single Post
Old 03 Jan 2004, 14:56   #65
evil nickname
Guest
 
 
Join Date: 19.04.2003
Posts: 2,238
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyK
but for me I'd rather he used those 20 minutes for something else
finally! someone else dares to say it! The best version of Paradise I've seen in years was done a couple of years ago on a Dutch TV show, where they did the single version (the heavily cut version without the play-by-play) live. Lasted about 5 minutes, and it rocked.
But for 'real' concerts, I'd say do it in 10 minutes or so (no extended make out sections, no elaborate fight scenes, just play the song) and use the time which comes available for A Kiss Is A Terrible Thing To Waste, Sailor To A Siren, Surf's Up, Execution Day or whatever.
evil nickname is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Page generated in 0.02343 seconds with 13 queries.