View Single Post
Old 03 Jan 2004, 13:32   #21
Skeleton
Mega Loafer
 
Join Date: 13.10.2003
Location:  Grinning, Ducking & Running
Posts: 3,668
Default

My hobbies are: Listening the music, shooting (My dad bought me a BBgun when I was 11 years old), cooking and baking. Itīs so relaxing and you can see the results right a way. I read a lot and I write a stories. Favourite writers are Stephen King and John Grisham. (I have almost all Grishamīs book only a Itīs time to kill, The Rainmaker, Skipping Cristmas and Painted house is missing from my bookshel) I love swimming but itīs hard to find time to go swimminghall.

You might think how I have to to do all this but I cook my own food. I read
and write while I listen to music and so on.

And of course I chat with my friends. Me and my best friend can talk hours ībout everything. And still we donīt know everything ībout each others. WE like to have our a little secrets. And basically you donīt have to know everything bout each others: then you donīt have fights. But we are basically same kind of persons. I can buy a present without asking what she want īcouse I just think what Iīd like to have. And she can buy me a present. Itīs a litlle bit scary.
Skeleton is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Page generated in 0.02571 seconds with 13 queries.