View Single Post
Old 15 Dec 2003, 21:45   #39
Dave
Mega Loafer
 
Join Date: 12.04.2002
Location:  Southern Ohio - United States of America
Posts: 2,564
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.
In that case, David, I'd would have preferred a simple clear statement instead that kind of that ... ummm ... "rant".
R., I would kindly beg that one man's rant is another man's frustration speaking.

It is sad I had to go into a rant to be rewarded with the truth about the Columbus make up date. But, I certainly hope that you can understand why I felt so frustrated about this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vickip (acting as a board cop) said
I agree R ..... which is why I alerted Meat to what was being said in this thread.
So I have no right to complain if I feel someone is holding my money without giving me anything in return. I took a lot of grief over the stupid racing shirts, but no one complained about people complaining over that one now did they? I just thought it odd that part of the band was off planning other shows during a time period I have a PAID ticket for a SOLD OUT show! Get over it Vicki ~ you are acting like a board cop!

ROCK ON TANTRUM BOY!!!

P.S. I put two posts together so that Caryl would not have to correct me on that issue as well!!!
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Page generated in 0.02905 seconds with 13 queries.