Thread: Decadent Wish
View Single Post
Old 01 Dec 2003, 02:09   #8
shauntiddeman
Junior Loafer
 
Join Date: 21.11.2003
Location: Colchester, Essex
Posts: 40
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by icwuke
You can either buy 'Did I Say That' the single or sign up the the Yahoo group 'meat loaf bat caves' i think and can download the MP3 from there...

The comment about Forever Young is complete rubbish... its a beautiful Dylan song and Meat sings it on par with dylan and Springstene...

Forever young was a special message from meat to his fans as he thought at the time of recording that this would be his last album and it was a goodbye to his fans... now go listen to it again knowing that...
Has Did I Say That been realesed on single hear? I was out the country a little while back so if it were i would have missed it.

How i come to know about it was reading that it was a cut track. I'm still trying to get copies of the other cut tracks.

Also i never said that i didn't like Forever Young, i basically said i like Decadent Wish better.

Shaun
shauntiddeman is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Page generated in 0.04256 seconds with 13 queries.