View Single Post
Old 04 Jun 2022, 16:46   #4
ThatWriterGuy
Super Loafer

Could be because Meat was a serial abuser, Leslie suffered to literal insanity, and Deborah - for her many sins - ~~~~ed his kids out of their inheritance.

Something like that.

I hate to break it to you, but your heroes are not the beacons of morality you thought they were. Far from it. Can you still enjoy the music? Of course. I do. But take it from someone who has not only worked with Jim et al as a friend and collaborator for 5 + years (and suffered the consequences), but also as someone who knows Rory and Patti personally, and has had many conversations with previous past collaborators who were all threatened with the worst behaviors and consequences - these are not good people. Violence? Death threats? Plagiarism? Narcissistic abuse? Gaslighting?

You want it blunt? That's it.

Did you even listen to God of Low?

What will it take to wake you people up?

It's not 'trolling', there are no 'ulterior motives'. You know how many times Patti has been approached by major news outlets post Meat Loaf?

Many times.

She never went there.

Let that sink in for a while.

Someone sent me this thread in a link. I don't check in often, and you probably won't hear from me for a while. Even Meat refused to post here in the end (and, as he was fond of pointing out, it's his name on the top of this forum).

Bottom line: they're not the people you thought they were.
Was he good? Was he BAD?
C'mon, you're better than this.

And if your name rhymes with 'GlandRage' and you only joined to transparently troll Patti - you get an automatic ignore. Nothing personal. But who has the time or the inclination?

Life is short.
Enjoy the music.
Because when it comes down to it, they really did create lasting, great music together.
That's the best I've got.
ThatWriterGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
5 Users Like This Post.

Page generated in 0.04268 seconds with 14 queries.