View Single Post
Old 02 Mar 2017, 16:14   #503
eltmatt
Super Loafer

Well, that was amazing. The amount of time and thought gone into the set is amazing with all the special effects, the water, the bike , the car, the bats, live action being filmed on different levels onto screens, this like no other musical ive ever seen and ive seen all the top ones. The songs are obviously amazing, my only criticism is some of the vocals are not as powerful as I'd like, Strat (Andrew), and Sloane (Sharon) are the strongest imo.

I was sat front row and couldn't actually see half of the stage due to the set coming right forwards, also the dialogue was quite quiet as was the whole thing? There was a lot more talking than I expected, not a bad thing. I do feel some of the choreography needs taming, the songs and their narratives are powerful enough without 10 people doing the macarena in the background. Good Girls go to heaven wasn't missed, id rather that was cut than Dead Ringer. I think Lemon should be in, its listed on the song lists in the foyer with the top hits? Was Making love out of nothing at all ever in?

Anyway Andrew is amazing and this musical has to be a hit! I will be going back ASAP
eltmatt is offline   Reply With Quote
1 User Likes This Post.

Page generated in 0.05368 seconds with 13 queries.