View Single Post
Old 21 Sep 2016, 11:12   #38
ThatWriterGuy
Super Loafer
 
Join Date: 19.10.2015
Location: UK
Posts: 685
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sue K View Post
Unbelievable ...

It's not bad enough a link to a nasty review of Meat's new album is posted and it's pointed out it should not have been as Meat visits here and it's likely to upset him...

But then another link to another piece of nasty is posted and just in case Meat doesn't have time to hit onto the link, an excerpt is pulled and posted ... How helpful ...

Unbelievable ...
Yeah, slight overreaction there, I think.

I deliberately posted the link in this thread just so that Meat would NOT see it. I checked, and either Andy or Monstro told me that Meat NEVER checks the Off Topic section -- so my conscience is clear!

Last edited by ThatWriterGuy; 21 Sep 2016 at 11:20.
ThatWriterGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
1 User Dislikes This Post.
2 Users Like This Post.
 

Page generated in 0.62622 seconds with 13 queries.