Thread: BTWA
View Single Post
Old 09 Sep 2016, 04:02   #44
stretch37
Mega Loafer
 
Join Date: 28.06.2008
Location:  
Posts: 2,120
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by augustx View Post
Hi, longtime fan here (participated a lot back on the AOL ML board in the '90s), first-time poster in this forum. I just wanted to pop in to give my hearty congrats and say that BTWA has surpassed all of my expectations -- I am more or less speechless at the moment after my first listen. I think I may rank this as second only to BOOH. Worth the wait in every way; what a truly special piece of art this album is.

Thank you, Meat; thank you, Jim; thank you, Paul.
Welcome Augustx Always great to see new faces around here - glad you're enjoying BTWA
stretch37 is offline   Reply With Quote
2 Users Like This Post.
 

Page generated in 0.02599 seconds with 13 queries.