View Single Post
Old 19 Jun 2016, 06:53   #21
CarylB
Mega Loafer
 
Join Date: 16.04.2003
Location: Sheffield UK
Posts: 5,910
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Ball View Post
No I don't use a click track !! I back Phrase too much , do you even know what that is ?
No I don't Meat. What I do know, and have always known is that you sing every song live, never lip synch, because I've heard you, and have often been close enough to do that very clearly. How you feed in additional vocals, even for what reason, doesn't concern me .. those are your vocals anyway, and throughout every song I know I am hearing you live, there on stage, in front of me. It wouldn't be truth if you weren't, and you always deliver truth.
CarylB is offline   Reply With Quote
1 User Dislikes This Post.
4 Users Like This Post.
 

Page generated in 0.03894 seconds with 13 queries.