View Single Post
Old 23 Jun 2015, 13:56   #8
nikox1
Mega Loafer
 
Join Date: 05.07.2007
Location:  Front line of the battle
Posts: 2,657
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adje View Post
Nikox, what a lame ass post this is. And just so you provide yourself an ecxuse that you can keep boring us with your stupid rumours. Go shame yourself!






Nah, I'm kidding

Besides I enjoy anything that is said, Meat related. Even stuff I disagree about. An the info/rumours about the album, for me, are a great way to keep me anticipating. Especially when it's this quiet around Meat
When I look back at it.... You have a point lol
I was just letting off steam I guess, Lord I wish I knew all the stuff that's delayed it or what's on it etc etc,, but I have always just posted the changing release dates ( and have been correct ) posted the odd little rumour, and just because The Idustry!!! Say things or claim things - I am not saying this came from the Artist themselves.
There are strong suggestions they want Meat to tour the new record ( but of course they do ) money money money. There are people in The Industry!! That believe it or not want a return for their investment, so it's there job to hype up releases and make money etc etc,, so I just think it's ok to post the odd bit of info.
And Yesssss - anticipation and rumour, discussion and hype make it more exciting for us fans.
nikox1 is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Page generated in 0.02958 seconds with 13 queries.