Quote:
Originally Posted by nightinr
Do you think Patti's behaviour was worthy of supposedly being sacked by email? A quiet word may have helped without going through the formal route?
|
This has been done to death, (suggest you seek out the previous thread if you missed it at the time). Not one email, and as you don't know exactly what led up to her contract being ended, what's the point in suggesting "a quiet word" might have helped? Apparently not.
What happened, what led to a decision, exactly how it was managed etc is really none of our business. It's one thing to bring some kind of rallying call to get her back (with which I happen to disagree, along with others) .. but to hash over again all the speculation about what happened, what else might have been done etc is just repeating the pointless speculation at the time.
I'm sure you didn't start the thread in order to do this .. but I cannot see the point in going over all the old ground and arguments again, when there are no further facts which can be posted.