View Single Post
Old 18 Aug 2013, 18:00   #86
LucyK!
The Monster Is Luce
 
Join Date: 14.04.2002
Location:  
Posts: 7,547
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yevonda View Post
With the idea that this is a Meat Loaf fan club I have a few questions.
A debate that's been had a thousand times before and I'm sure will be done a thousand times again.

Speaking generally, yes this is a Meat Loaf fan club but that doesn't mean that its members will like and agree with everything that Meat does. I'd imagine that applies to every fanclub in the world because we're all human with different feelings and opinions about things.

With regards to the Patti issue specifically, I agree with the points you raise, we actually know very little and now that the new band is in action we're not likely to find out (certainly not any time soon, anyway).


At the end of the day this whole thing has happened, it's not changing and we, as fans, have two choices - we can accept what's happened (whether we agree with it or not) and stick around, or don't accept what's happened and leave.

Last edited by The Flying Mouse; 19 Aug 2013 at 18:54. Reason: clean up
LucyK! is offline  
4 Users Like This Post.
 

Page generated in 0.02822 seconds with 13 queries.