View Single Post
Old 01 Aug 2013, 11:34   #80
CarylB
Mega Loafer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennaG View Post
I might be wrong on this but from what I've heard they're fairly average sort of prices for Las Vegas. I agree that yes, some of the tickets are fairly pricey but they wouldn't charge that much if they thought that no one would be willing to pay it.
I agree. Looking last week at tickets for performers I'd heard of, the basic ticket prices seem pretty comparable . and you have to bear in mind the stinging Las Vegas entertainment tax which is added to the base price.

Meat has kept his arena tour prices pretty low compared to other performers, and we've been lucky. Now he's playing a season in Vegas the prices are in line with big name headliners, and really I don't think most of the tickets are that high. The one which I suspect people are blenching at is the M&G option .. and even that is less than some performers charge here in arenas for M&G packages, often having huge numbers attending and little interaction with the performer.

We have imo been exceptionally lucky following Meat all these years. Hell .. 10 years ago I had to pay £85 for a 7th row ticket to see Elton John! I still think that most of the tickets for Meat's Vegas show are not excessive given the location, and pretty much what I expected.
CarylB is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05307 seconds with 13 queries.