Quote:
Originally Posted by Sebastian.
This one. I also think Justin adds to it.
|
This....a lot (if not all) of the changes have come from the changes in people we've seen over the last few years. I'm not sure we need to dive back into the politics of all that again, but I think I dare say that the current line up and the roles people have taken on are why we've got such outstanding arrangements now.
I was surprised when we played MSO today just how slow the songs are compared to this tour, and that's sad. We've seen this year that Meat's perfectly capable of doing the songs at the original speed, and those bits that are a little more tricky now (bearing in mind it's 35 years later!!) have been constructively worked with to create a great outcome, I think in former years things like that were hidden under the rug...in my opinion.
Justin - a thousand times yes. I adore Mark, I have a lot of love for him and always will, but for BOOH live Justin (or Mini-Jim as I call him) is the man for the job.