Thread: Opinions
View Single Post
Old 17 Oct 2012, 20:39   #9
loaferman61
Mega Loafer
 
Join Date: 27.03.2003
Location: In the dark
Posts: 1,557
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ice View Post
Why oh why can't we let Meat be?Why do people have to nit-pick,analyze and judge every single aspect of his life?!Sure,I believe in freedom of speech as much as the next guy or gal but please...people!!Something positive.The man is 65 and has paid his dues...let Meat live how he wants;do what he wants and so on without anybody being critical.Where did the respect go that we're to show amongst our seniors?!He has accomplished so much during his lifetime.
Everyone in the public eye who sells product with their name on it and sells tickets to see them is going to get scrutiny. I don't get what we could do to stop him from living as he wants. I also don''t see why age factors in, I see plenty of performers half Meat's age who seem to almost be older than Meat is. He's still rocking and showing it doesn't have an expiration date.
loaferman61 is offline  
1 User Likes This Post.
 

Page generated in 0.02908 seconds with 13 queries.