View Single Post
Old 06 Apr 2012, 09:18   #7
JennaG
Mega Loafer
 
Join Date: 09.02.2010
Location:  
Posts: 1,934
Default

As for songs making me cry, I've had several of them do that to me. There is no deep reason for it other than the passion and feeling he puts into the performance.

The other moment I recall crying over Meat or something relating to him was over the album signing. Not over him because he was lovely but how I felt I wasted the opportunity and also the fact that all I could think about was how mad I was with security and how it affected my enjoyment of the event. A friend told me not long after to work with what i achieved rather that what I didn't and that seems to have stopped me overthinking it too much.
JennaG is offline   Reply With Quote
1 User Likes This Post.
 

Page generated in 0.02379 seconds with 13 queries.