View Single Post
Old 15 Sep 2011, 19:45   #36
loaferman61
Mega Loafer

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarioLoaf View Post
Hmmm I wonder how many soundboards exist of the shows of the 80s that Adje listed.

Correct me if i am wrong, but some cash could be made of putting some of the 80's shows (especially blind before I stop and 1988 with bad for good) up on like Itunes or a special website for download.

The list just shows even more how staggering it is the amount of shows you have done in your career compared to what has been officially released. All that's been released is a mediocrely produced 1987 live album, Live around the world, Storytellers, and MSO. The shit 3 Bats Live CD doesn't count.

Theres gotta be a soundboard of a 1988 arrangement of Bad For Good in your files somewhere and you can make serious cash just putting that on itunes in its entirety alone around here
You make some good points, but I wonder if legalities would rear their ugly head. I think that is why Steinman lets his stuff find it's way online, he wrote it and doesn't have to worry about paying anyone. I read where one of the guys from the band Boston "leaked" some stuff online years ago and it actually resulted in improved sales, and nobody knew it was him until he admitted it years after.
loaferman61 is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.02628 seconds with 13 queries.