View Single Post
Old 06 Jun 2011, 06:10   #12
RSG
Mega Loafer
 
Join Date: 27.07.2003
Location:  Canada
Posts: 3,296
Default

Odd production. I mean I'm not sure of what it was like behind the scenes. But the finished project has some surprising highlights. I'm no producer, so I can't say alot. But he brought some real good out of Meat Loaf. Most of the naturalness was there, like in HCTB. Some of the actual music, not the vocals did sound...radio like. Not the hip stuff he's been recording today.
Do It was a bold move. A real stray from the album. But it was great in the 2003 set. There used to be a live film of it from Mexico I'm sure. And it wasn't the one they used the glowing masks and gloves. I'm pretty sure it was the night after or before. Think it was said he did two Mexico nights in a row that week.
RSG is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Page generated in 0.02778 seconds with 13 queries.