View Single Post
Old 23 Jan 2011, 14:40   #169
Evil One
Mega Loafer
 
Join Date: 15.01.2007
Posts: 5,194
Default

Not at all. Here you are again doing what you always do. You'll start an argument, disappear for a month and then do it all over again.

Do you really think I wanted to dislike HCTB? That I paid out hard earned money on a product I had already decided I wouldn't like? For the record I hope the forthcoming album is a huge success and that I'll like every song on it. However the sensible side of me will approach it with caution due to Meat's last couple of releases and my lack of blind faith in regards to him. That doesn't mean I want it to fail. Surely the fact that I still post on here, despite the fact I didn't like his last album mean I'm still a fan?
Evil One is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Page generated in 0.03020 seconds with 13 queries.