Thread: Bat Out Of Hell
View Single Post
Old 07 Jan 2011, 04:20   #41
youngJB
Senior Loafer
 
Join Date: 05.12.2009
Location:  Boston, MA
Posts: 116
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by madagascar View Post
All that sped up thing doesn't matter to me. Only exception is 2oo3, never liked the studio version of it and after Meat's post I got to know why.
The 2oo3 buisiness confused me for a few minutes there. First I thought you were talking about the year...

But now that I know it's Two outta three...I was under the impression everyone here made shrines to Bat Out Of hell like me, and held it on a pedestal nothing and nobody else could even touch, but apparently Meat Loaf fans are literally THE toughest critics around. Even people who hate meat love "2oo3". I know my dad had it on repeat in his car for literally years. And to me, the production, recording, and whatever else went into Bat was PERFECT. Sure, there were little things only we can bicker about, but to me there is no better collection of songs on a single record that BAT.
youngJB is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Page generated in 0.03100 seconds with 13 queries.