View Single Post
Old 15 Oct 2003, 03:34   #28
sherrie87
Mega Loafer
 
Join Date: 20.02.2003
Location: Largo, FL
Posts: 1,262
Default

I got a chance to listen to most of the live CD (all except Bat- I'm saving that for the drive to work tomorrow AM!) and I have to say it was absolutely worth the cost of importing it from Austrailia. Lemon is absolutely exhilarating, the percussion is so clear- no muddy live tracks here. Tear Me Down is even better than on the album, IMHO. (Why couldn't Testify be on the live CD- that's my only gripe!) Love You Out Loud is positively sultry, it's great to hear it live. Anything for Love- this is the best live version I've heard of this- there is a chuckle in one of the choruses that genuinely makes me weak in the knees! CHSIB is great, Patti sounds outstanding. It seems the Aussies clearly got the best deal when it came to the bonus disk!

Sherrie
sherrie87 is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Page generated in 0.05434 seconds with 13 queries.