Thread: New Members
View Single Post
Old 18 Oct 2010, 10:38   #1246
EddieJ1984
Rookie

I joined this place 4 years ago, yet I just made my first post recently (this is my 2nd) I suppose I joined this when Bat 3 came out, and then never posted and sadly forgot about this place! I guess lookin up some meat loaf stuff (especially warioloaf's youtube channel) got me listening to him alot. I read thru past topics, also its awesome that meat loaf actually posts here! I would do the same if I was a singer or in a band. And interestingly enough the album I joined this board because of I find to be just ok, I secretly hope meatloaf makes a album with steinman and call it the true bat out of hell III.

Anyways I have been a meat loaf fan since 1993 when I heard I'd do anything for love, Bat Out Of Hell II was actually the first album I ever could saw was mine! (Got it as my 9 year old bday present)
Around 97,98 i started liking other bands, and well didnt listen to meat for years! probably until 2005 Id say where I gave BOH2 a listen again and of course BOH1 and well I have listened to meat on and off since as well as steinman stuff (never having too long of gaps!)

So with that said, Hello everyone!
EddieJ1984 is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05176 seconds with 15 queries.