Thread: Bat 1 or HCTB
View Single Post
Old 17 Oct 2010, 19:10   #12
AndrewG
I hope your salmon sucks!
 
Join Date: 18.01.2004
Location:  Northamptonshire
Posts: 7,085
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
This has to be one of the most offensive things I have seen posted on this site in a very long time. There is a whole lot of closed minded thinking on this site and these polls are serving the purpose of tearing the fan base apart more than doing anything productive at all. Attack the words, not the people. Really?
I can think of a lot more offensive posts on this board and one person in particular posting these springs to mind. In addition I think Meat's choices musically has already torn the fan base apart more than anything I could ever achieve with my sarcastic rants.
AndrewG is offline  
 

Page generated in 0.02935 seconds with 13 queries.