View Single Post
Old 09 Oct 2010, 02:30   #3
Sarge
Mega Loafer
 
Join Date: 08.05.2008
Posts: 3,562
Default

At first I thought Wario had posted another weird video but this is very cool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewG View Post
You know Wario, there are other formats than cartoons from which you can learn things. You have things like books, history classes, internet articles and films too you know.
Hey, that video features a famous Vincent van Gogh painting and references to the "bicycle monarchy" wouldn't be that entertaining in books, I guess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewG View Post
They seemed to have skipped over World War 2, which had a huge impact on The Netherlands.
I wondered about that, too. It's often bit a risky to make fun of WWII, maybe that's why they ommited that period?
Sarge is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Page generated in 0.02395 seconds with 13 queries.