View Single Post
Old 09 Oct 2003, 04:17   #8
MBrevard
Super Loafer
 
Join Date: 06.02.2003
Location: Deceased
Posts: 761
Default

Hey, Sherrie, I can think of several food courts out this way, which would be perfect!!! Any kind of food you can imagine!! (And I know you're only jealous about the Coke because you can't have it for a little while! Sorry, kiddo! We love it, too!! It's the preferred drink for the younger members of this household! )

I wish Meat had done some CD signings over here during the tour!! But then, with him not feeling well, maybe it was better for him that he didn't?! Perhaps he'll consider it when he comes back during the 4th leg??? I've never gone to one before--what fun--no matter how long the lines are!

Vicki--Fourteen hours by plane??!! Nope, I don't think I'm ready for that yet!!! Nine or ten in a car was about my limit this summer--and that was with Meat's music blasting through the car's stereo system the entire time!!! Thank heavens for that, or my poor hubby would have had to listen to me screaming the whole way! (Of course, I WAS singing along with the songs and I suppose, to some, there is only a subtle difference between the two! )

I wonder what other songs Meat and the band will be performing??

Love,
MB
xxx
MBrevard is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Page generated in 0.03290 seconds with 13 queries.