View Single Post
Old 03 Oct 2010, 20:02   #5395
AndrewG
I hope your salmon sucks!

Buried
Very morbid and disturbing. Do not see if you are freaked out by the thought of people being buried alive. Extremely well put together though and awesome cinematography all seeming to have been set in such a confined space.

Back to the Future
Absolutely mesmerising to see this in digital projection. It makes a HUGE difference for quality I have to say. I thoroughly enjoyed watching what is probably my favourite film ever, once again but this time on a big screen which has been the only one out of the trilogy I never saw in the cinema before. Some coincidences really stood out to me during this viewing:
-When Marty skateboards over to Twin Pine Mall you faintly hear a train in the background, this coincidentally echoes the train line you see in BTTF3 but who said Hill Valley actually had a train station before they conceived of that idea? Very interesting imo.
-Doc Brown coincidentally tells Marty when he has revealed the time machine that he plans to go 25 years into the future: 2010.

A beautiful cinema experience. A movie that I would definitely class as "perfect".

Last edited by AndrewG; 03 Oct 2010 at 20:07.
AndrewG is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.02853 seconds with 13 queries.