Thread: News from Kasim
View Single Post
Old 19 Sep 2010, 01:19   #111
CarylB
Mega Loafer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve6 View Post
Look Sue I just don't like Kasim's music bottom line, it's my opinion. I never liked Utopia or their music either. Fair enough you say he had massive success with them. I never heard Utopia once on the radio in this country; so they had no success here. Just remember my location first of all. I respect Kasim I wish him every success, but his music is just not my cup of tea. Does that make me ignorant?? It shouldn't..I never intend to upset anyone with my opinion.
And if you don't like something it's fine to say just that. I said Kasim's style is not to my taste. But you went further and said "What's the point in Kasim releasing albums that cost money when he sells very little?" (and you probably don't know how many he has sold anyway) and then said that having his songs available for download wouldn't make any difference, because in your view they aren't good enough, when to Kasim's fans they clearly are good enough. That you don't like Utopia wouldn't mean they weren't good enough to release and sell albums. Same applies to Kasim.

Now you say you respect him and wish him every success .. yet previously you were saying there was no point in his releasing albums because they weren't any good.

Caryl
CarylB is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05676 seconds with 13 queries.