Thread: Lorraine Crosby
View Single Post
Old 16 Sep 2010, 15:04   #21
allrevvedup
"Most things that i worry about, never happen anyway"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve6 View Post
Lorraine Crosby was unlucky the same way Ellen Foley was. To be dropped for the music videos AFL, and Paradise was very sad, and it's all because of image. We live in a sad world....it must have upset them I'm sure. I honestly think they were both used. Lorraine got NOTHING for AFL which was daylight robbery.

Both had fantastic voices but lost a bit as they aged. It's good to see she's happy and busy fair play to her.

A session musician usually signs some sort of waiver to say that the payment they receive for the recording in that particular session is for full and final payment so therefore if the complaint for Ms Crosby is that she 'only' received £25 (i think that was the amount she mentioned when on X Factor or the like) then that would've been the agreed amount at the time.

I agree that she has a great voice and that it is unfortunate that her tours result in her mostly doing covers, as can be found in many youtube videos, but you have to go where the money is.

But to say she got nothing for AFL and that it was daylight robbery is without foundation and ,as per a lot of your posts recently Steve, guesswork.

Last edited by allrevvedup; 16 Sep 2010 at 15:21.
allrevvedup is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.02340 seconds with 13 queries.