View Single Post
Old 04 Sep 2010, 02:31   #5
Wario
Monstro helps me spell things...
 
Join Date: 05.01.2007
Location:  Masculine, Pennsylvania
Posts: 9,105
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewG View Post
Born to Rock tour. Paradise went on for around half an hour at the show I was at (Rotterdam 96 and first time seeing Meat live). Patti came out in a nymph costume, there was a full car prop, Meat ended up holding fake Patti hands, Meat got a slap from Patti; "Stevie, my Arm, she hurt my arm", they repeated the "So now we are praying till the end of time" bit again. Sensational show, so much in it.
If anyone is interested I could scan some photos from the actual show and upload them. They are pretty good.
That would be great and interesting if you did that andrew.

Wish I was old enough in 1995 to see that amazing tour.
Wario is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Page generated in 0.02433 seconds with 13 queries.