Thread: Pictures
View Single Post
Old 13 Jul 2010, 20:11   #4
mszee
Mega Loafer
 
Join Date: 28.03.2006
Location:  And you think you're down under???
Posts: 26,252
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ankie View Post
Thanks for posting, Zina. It is good to see these kind of things happen to other people then me as well
I am afraid you don't understand...lol...I've posted pictures ok first time but then discovered that they are HUGE...I don't know why cause camera was already adjusted and they didn't take any time to upload...then I've made Dan re-size them...then we reposted re-sized ones...and then all of it got lost...then I couldn't deal with it anymore and Dan posted those pics himself...and they weren't that great anyway once I took another look at them...I have to upload all of them to facebook when I get a chance...
mszee is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Page generated in 0.03305 seconds with 13 queries.